Wednesday, 5 February 2014

#WoWscreenshotaday Feb 5th: Square

Hey you squares!

<laughs hysterically at own joke>

Well, WoWscreenshot a day is off to a flying start! Already we have 9 people contributing, which will keep me very busy! :P

Our new participants since my last post are:



Who snuck in via twitter, and luckily I check my #WoWscreenshotaday hashtag! :P

So welcome!

Here are the screenshots for day 1 and 2:

DAY 1: You




This one took me a moment. It's an exploding sheep or "ewe"




not technically a screenshot, but cool nonetheless




DAY 2: Favourite

Favourite Area - Crystalsong forest

Favourite race - Harpy

A mermaid stained glass

Favourite mount

Favourite mount, pet and transmog

Favourite quest - Sentinel's game

Favourite city - Silvermoon

Favourite area - Teldrassil
Favourite moment - Giving friends Winter Veil gifts


2 comments:

  1. There are some really nice shots there. It's fun seeing everyone's representation of the words you given us to work with.

    I'm playing along as well...just a few days late.

    http://jstmel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooops....typo...should be "words you've given us"...

      Delete