Wednesday, 29 January 2014

#WoWscreenshotaday February 2014!

If you are reading this, you may be considering participating in this month's #WoWscreenshotaday.

If so, welcome! You've chosen a good month, the shortest one of the year...less of a commitment!

What does it mean to participate???

Well:

  1. You need to tell me you're participating, either via a comment below (including a link to the blog or website you'll be posting the screenshots on) or via @Tycertank on twitter.
  2. Log into World of Warcraft everyday and take a screenshot based on that day's prompt (see image below)
  3. Edit or crop picture as you see fit.
  4. There is no step 4!
I shall start posting the screenshots on this blog again; so check back every couple of days to see what people have posted. I shall, if there are enough participants, also make some more videos for YouTube!

Oh! and when I know you're participating I will plug your website/blog on this blog as well!

Free publicity!


Here are February's prompts.


7 comments:

  1. Oh! I think I can manage this one…!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll participate again this month too :) It's always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey umm you're missing number 10 hun!! :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few days late...but I'm game!

    http://jstmel.blogspot.com/2014/02/tycertanks-wowscreenshotaday-days-1-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to join! I love screenshots! Please add me I will be posting to both of my blogs.

    Amerence Love WoW - http://amerencelovewow.blogspot.com
    Amerpriest Blog - http://amerpriestblog.wordpress.com

    Though i know i missed Feb 1, 2 I will catch up for sure. =) Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry only my other blog is joining Amerpriest Blog instead. But i post the topic as an announcement and I will just link my post linking to my other blog. =) Thanks again for great idea. I love screen shots!

      Delete