Wednesday, 31 July 2013

#WoWscreenshotaday



I’ve had a stupid idea.
Every once and a while, I do the ‘Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day’ Challenge which you can find here.  But in August, I’m going to do the ‘World of Warcraft Screenshot A Day’. That is, using the #FMS list for August I shall take WoW screenshots rather than IRL photos.

The question is: does anyone want to join me?

How it works is quite simple:  The list below is made up of daily topics.  Every day you take a screenshot of that day's item.  For example, on the 21st of August you would take a screenshot of something "slow".  Whether it be a turtle, or your loading screen, the choice of screenshots is pretty unlimited.
For your convenience the weekends have been highlighted in yellow.


I shall run this off my blog for the moment, with the twitter tag #WoWscreenshotaday and if you’re lucky I might give some random in game prizes for good entries.
So grab your “camera” and get screen-shotting.  Azeroth awaits.


Please note: this competition has absolutely no endorsement from Fat Mum Slim, but she says people can use her list, so I am.  Nyeh. :P

9 comments:

  1. I love screenshot challenges and so can't resist taking part. I wish we were already on the 8th though (partly because I'd be getting the keys for my new house tomorrow and partly because I have the perfect peek a boo shot featuring the annoying Gnome played by my husband who likes leaping into screenshots at just the wrong moment).

    Although due to timing, it's going to be a day 1 & 2 together affair I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fine: You can post pictures in lieu, i.e. post the first picture on the second. Just don't get ahead of yourself, or you could cost yourself a prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm late! I wonder if I can still join in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know this was happening, but I will definitely be joining in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grand fun! Thanks for the idea!
    http://wowsugar.blogspot.com/2013/08/sticky-posts-post-challenge-accepted.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to trying to keep up to date with this. Thanks for the challenge!!!!

    I don't have a Twitter account...really don't need one more thing to keep track of...so if you don't mind I'll just post my first entrant here. As I post more at my site I'll keep the name/title the same with the day's number changing.

    http://jstmel.blogspot.com/2013/08/tycertanks-wowscreenshotaday-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could be an excuse to come back to blogging!

    sizzlelegs.blotspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fun challenge and I am participating now! I finally got my blog up and running. Check it out! :)

    http://OneCrazyPaladin.WordPress.com

    You will see my tweets! @OneCrazyPaladin on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like something I'd be interested in :)

    ReplyDelete